By Joe Kuan
- Step-by-step directions with real-live information to create bar charts, column charts and pie charts, to simply create creative caliber charts
- Learn tips and tips to create various charts akin to horizontal gauge charts, projection charts, and round ratio charts
- Use and combine Highcharts with jQuery cellular and ExtJS four, and know how to run Highcharts at the server-side
- Add complex reporting functions and know the way to choose the proper chart on your data
"Learning Highcharts" is a complete educational with transparent and useful examples. This e-book follows a step-by-step strategy in the direction of making inventive, presentable, or specialist kind charts and different sorts of charts that you just will not locate in different places. It additionally exhibits you the way to combine Highcharts with different renowned frameworks, akin to jQuery, jQuery cellular, and ExtJS or even find out how to run it at the server side.
The ebook starts with an creation to Highcharts and demonstrates utilization of its wealthy set of thoughts. this can be by way of an advent to every form of uncomplicated chart, starting with uncomplicated illustrations and finishing with extra inventive and effective additions to the charts. The publication then publications you the way to take advantage of the Highcharts API and occasions dealing with that are very important to construct interactive purposes. It then is going directly to aid you practice Highcharts onto a favored AJAX Framework or maybe jQuery, jQuery cellular and Ext JS. ultimately the booklet indicates readers tips on how to organize Highcharts working on server side.
What you'll research from this book
- Learning the basics—line, column, and pie charts and attending to grips with the newest beneficial properties of Highcharts
- Producing creative, specialist and cool charts with examples
- Using the Highcharts APIs to provide interactive charts
- Creating horizontal gauge chart and projection charts
- Using Highcharts occasion handlers
- Using Highcharts with jQuery Mobile
- Using Highcharts with Ext JS 4
- Running Highcharts at the server side