By Minoru Mori (Editor)
Read Online or Download Character Recognition PDF
Best imaging systems books
The 1st ebook to provide a whole evaluate of 3D video know-how, 3D Videocommunication provides either theoretical research and implementation matters. The editors of this booklet are all key figures within the improvement of this new box and feature introduced jointly a couple of key specialists to supply an important review of 3D Video and the comparable communications applied sciences presently lower than improvement.
Fiber optics is the most well liked subject in communications and this e-book from the world's prime specialists basically lays out the entire information of optical communications engineering
* crucial technical advisor and suggestions equipment for the super-fast, super-broad fiber structures and units powering the fastest-growing communications infrastructure
* equipment for producing above height performance
* transparent reasons and solutions to difficult demanding situations for WDM, DWDM, amplifiers, solitons, and different key applied sciences
''Acoustical Imaging begins with an creation to the fundamental theories and rules of acoustics and acoustical imaging, then progresses to debate its diversified functions: nondestructive checking out, scientific imaging, underwater imaging and SONAR and geophysical exploration. the writer attracts jointly the various applied sciences, highlighting the similarities among subject parts and their universal underlying thought.
- Inorganic Nanoprobes for Biological Sensing and Imaging (Engineering in Medicine & Biology)
- The Structure and Properties of Color Spaces and the Representation of Color Images (Synthesis Lectures on Image, Video, and Multimedia Processing)
- Iterative Identification and Restoration of Images (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Combining Pattern Classifiers: Methods and Algorithms
- Optical Fiber Communications Systems : Theory and Practice with MATLAB® and Simulink® Models
- Holographic Imaging
Extra resources for Character Recognition
F. Discourse – This deals with the study of deriving meaning from the connections of multiple sentences. g. Pragmatic – This is a study which deals with how context contributes to meaning in a language. , morphemes, words and sentences. Some of the major applications of NLP are information retrieval, information extraction, question-answering, summarization and machine translation and dialogue systems. The word level error correction capability of NLP is a powerful tool to improve the accuracy of text extraction compared to a standalone OCR.
They have considered diagonal edges to handle the Asian Languages like Chinese, Japanese which are not taken care in other papers. They have also used Foreground (FG) background (BG) integrated video text segmentation method to make it robust even in case of complex BG. (Zhong et. , 2000) also used horizontal and vertical energy computed from the DCT coefficients of MPEG stream for TIE. They have used Morphological operations in post processing. , 2009) used DCT texture followed by a 3x3 median filter in spatial domain for TIE.
2005; 2010). Our method estimates the degree of deformation and degradation of the input pattern on the basis of specific information of each category. Exploiting the category information enables us to extract the variation of the aspect ratio and that of the run-length used for computing feature values. The fluctuations in shape and feature values are then offset by the estimated compensation coefficients. To evaluate the proposed method, we apply it to the recognition of video text that is degraded by background noise and blur, and deformed by aspect ratio fluctuations.